Michigan  |  Criminal Law

have 8 charges against me.. I live in Michigan.. My charges are conspiracy to deliever/manufacture cocaine less than 50g... They searched my house and found a little bit (alot less than 50g)... But never did they find anything on me.. I'm wondering what I may face.. What are my rights? I haven't turned myself in yet but I'm planning on it.. I've never had any serious charges like this.

Answered on: 8/04/13, 7:31 pm by Charles Kronzek

We help lots of people all over Michigan with drug cases. We can help you too as soon as you are ready to hire an attorney. Read more about drug cases at

www.AggressiveCriminalDefense.com

Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C. Main office - 420 S. Waverly Road Suite 100 Lansing, MI 48917

Answered on: 8/04/13, 8:29 pm by William Morrison

You've "never had any serious charges" against you implies that you have a criminal record. If they have to come and get you or pull you over, you will spend a long time in jail as your bond will be quite high. The smart strategy is to turn yourself in if you have been notified that a warrant has issued for your arrest.

If you cannot afford an attorney before you surrender on the charges, call your county bar association and it will refer you to a lawyer who will usually give you a no-charge consultation before it hits the fan..

Action Defense Center 4000 Livernois, Suite 140 Troy, MI 48098-4712