Michigan  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/25/13, 7:11 am

IIf pay for representation by an attorney and no longer need their services, can they keep my money?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/25/13, 7:25 am by Charles Kronzek

If you have signed a contract with the attorney, it will likely explain the answer to your question. Generally speaking, attorneys must charge a reasonable fee for whatever they do. After reading the contract, discuss the issue with your attorney.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C. Main office - 420 S. Waverly Road Suite 100 Lansing, MI 48917

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search