Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

A Michigan lawyer acting as my prosecutor lied-totally-saying my photos where criminal- The state has refused to prosecute as that would cause them to lose..

My damages for my patented invention & acesories comes to 1 to 2 billion US dollars.

I can prove this-I invented patented manufactured-used to serve huge accounts-Ross-

Roy advertising in Windsor & Detroit- Stratford Shakespearean Festival-the largest repetoire Company in North America-for 25 years-had the world's only complete I will give a million $ to anyone helping me prevail

collection of all the Baird's works.. 250 727 7921...........

Edward Sternisha Law Office of Edward J. Sternisha, PLLC

No matter what lawyer question-and-answer website you post your questions on, you will always get the same answers. You have already been convicted and have a warrant in Michigan for your arrest. Either turn yourself in and deal with your sentence or stay in Canada. You have been told many, many times that no one will prosecute the prosecutor for prosecuting you. You do not listen to the answers you have received from a large number of different attorneys so why do you keep asking the same questions? Every lawyer has told you the same thing. Please take a hint!

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan