Legal Question in DUI Law in Michigan

I am 20 years old and just got my fourth M.I.P new years eve in barry county mi. What can i expect as far as..jail time, driver license, probation and fees/fines?

William Morrison Action Defense Center

Imprisonment for not more than 60 days but only if the you have been found by the court to have violated an order of probation, failed to successfully complete any treatment, screening, or community service ordered by the court, or failed to pay any fine for that conviction or juvenile adjudication, a fine of not more than $500.00, or both, and you will be ordered to participate in substance abuse prevention services or substance abuse treatment and rehabilitation services as defined in the public health code, and designated by the administrator of substance abuse services, to perform community service, and to undergo substance abuse screening and assessment at your own expense.

2. Your driver's license (if you still have one) will be suspended for an indeterminate period.

Don't wear tied shoes or a belt to your hearing. Have someone drive you to court.

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Michigan