Michigan  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/25/13, 7:39 am

Received O.W.I in Michigan and plead not guilty, I asked my judge for permision to leave the state to see family in hawaii and he extended my court date for when I return. Now that I'm here with family I am going to move here and not fly back over seas. Is there anyway I could take care of my court case without having my license suspended or without having to fly back home even if I change it to guilty so I don't have to deal with the hassle and plane ticket back if I'm just going to live with my family in Hawaii? This is my first offense. I'm not trying to get out of my offense, I just don't want to have to fly back to Michigan to fly back to Hawaii where I plan to live.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search