Michigan  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/05/09, 10:49 am

Child Custody

On my wife's divorce order, my stepson is mandated to attend school in the district of his fathers home 200 miles away. Here in Michigan it is still legal to quit school at 16 years old, can he overule the court order and quit school there and start school here after he turns 16? There is nothing stating where he is to live and both parents have joint legal and physical custody. I personnally have never heard of such a crazy divorce order, Thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search