Michigan  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/01/13, 8:39 am

my divorce has been final for 2 yrs can I still to to the court and try get more parenting time? even though it has already been set by the court 2 yrs ago?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search