Michigan  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/05/11, 10:21 am

I am married to a active marine that is station at Camp Pendleton CA and i live in michigand i have a son and my been married for 6 going on 7 months and he wants a divorce and i want to know what can i get out of the divorce and all that.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search