Michigan  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/23/09, 1:28 pm

my wife has a lein judgement from a collections agency.both our names are the mortgage.i am unable to refinance my house because this.Is there a way i can take her name off the morgage ?i have good credit.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search