Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Michigan

my dad left everything to his brother when he died. Is there anything I can do about that? Michigan

Asked on 6/28/12, 8:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If he was unduly influenced or without mental capacity to write a will when he did, you can challenge the will. Otherwise, there is no right of inheritance of a child. Tim Klisz

Read more
Answered on 6/29/12, 6:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now