Michigan  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/27/13, 5:14 am

My grandfather passed away in 2006 and left money to be distributed to each grandchild when we turned 26. My two uncles were left as trustees. I am currently only 23, but the money would be of great help right now to me. When I asked if it was possible to receive it early, I was told I would have to wait until I turned 26. I have a feeling that one of my uncles spent the money in the trust. Are there any charges I can bring against them legally if this is the case, or do I have to wait until I am of age and then press charges if I don't receive my portion of the trust?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search