Minnesota  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/18/13, 2:47 pm

I want to sue the county CHIPS department where I live for child endangerment, as well as mental & emotional distress. What kind of attorney do I need to do so?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search