Minnesota  |  Construction Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/10/10, 9:45 am

If the judge appionted you a assistant public defender. do you have to take her. My husband does not want a lawyer in his case of building code violation of shingling over exsisting layer. He was not informed of the code change at time of obtaining building permit. This has been going on for a year. He was found guilty but judge decided to start over and appionted him a public defender. He did not have one the first time..

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search