Minnesota  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/28/13, 2:26 pm

Are there any attorneys who help single fathers who have VERY little money. There are three autistic children involved and there is no help from the mother. She was ordered to pay support but doesn't. The father, my son, has legal custody and she gets visitation butdoesn't attend to the childrens needs. The ex-wife is very abusive to our son and fills the childrens heads with many lies. They are told they do not have to listen to their father or his parents who take care of them when our son is at his part time job. It makes for a very bad situation. Does anyone know of someone who can help with this situation because our son gets nowhere representing himself. He desperately needs some help. The ex lives with her brother so she has no expenses to pay out of her salary. I hope someone can help out grandchildren.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search