Legal Question in Family Law in Minnesota

I have already been to court for divorce(court appointed). My husband signed the divorce papers but did not fill them out, now I have sent him the paperwork again and I need to make another court appointment. What kind of hearing is it called. I can not make a hearing date with out the correct name. Thank you for helping me. Tami

Asked on 7/30/09, 6:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Maury Beaulier612.240.8005 Minnesota Lawyers
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The answer depends on what court papers are being signed and submitted. If you have a Summons, Petitoin and a Signed Marital termination Agreement, you would be scheduling a final default hearing on the divorce. If yodo not have an agreement on all issues, the hearing depends on the particular status of th case.

For Minnesota issues visit or call 612.240.8005.

Read more
Answered on 8/05/09, 1:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Minnesota

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now