Minnesota  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/22/11, 8:00 pm

My divorce decree states that we will sell the property that I currently live in and due to the fact that we owe more on it than what it is worth we would split the loss. If both parties agree can it me amended to state that my spouse will soley incur the loss

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search