Minnesota  |  Family Law

Divorce Discovery Interrogatory Question Limit in Minnesota?

My wifes lawyer sent me a letter with their offer to settle our divorce case and if I do not accept their terms I will need to fill out 234 interrogatory questions, and each question has 5 seperate questions to answer.

He even wrote to me that he is instructed to go "Balls to the wall on me". I am assuming he means make my life miserable during the divorce process.

Is there a limit as to how many questions they can ask at one time? And do I need to turn these he answers in to the court or just my wifes lawyer? Our next court date is January 18th.

And Yes I did have a lawyer but fired her since I feel she was dragging my divorce out too long arguing too much with my wifes lawyer over nothing. Its been going on since 7-21-10 and I have been paying my lawyer every month since, and now I am too far behind on my legal fees to hire a new lawyer, so I am going about this on my own for now untill I can pay off my current lawyer.

thanks for any help on this mess.