Minnesota  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/12/13, 1:13 pm

My friend and colleague needs your help. Ex-husband is paying alimony to wife in marriage #1 (they had no children), Ex has two children from marriage #2 but not paying any child support. Friend's job cut her pay in half. Is there any way her two children can get any child support at all or back pay of child support?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search