Minnesota  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/15/13, 9:03 pm

So a friend of mines parents both have equal custody of them. they do not get along with there mother at all and they are 2 months from being 18 but cant handle the living situation anymore (there are very bad extenuating circumstances). my question is, can they legally move out early in the state of MN with only there fathers permission?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search