Minnesota  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/01/11, 9:38 pm

my ex sent me a letter a notice of case filling and assignments its a dissoloution without child and its says i got 60 days for my informational statement.we dont got no kids or properties to do.so what should i do next?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search