Minnesota  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/14/11, 4:11 pm

I am in district court on appeal for a concilliation court law suit. I submitted my list of witnesses and documents to the court and served the plaintiff the same.

I have decided to not have one of the witnesses testify as he is a minor and his biological father is messing with his head about testifying.

Do I need to serve the court notice to withdraw the witness?

If I do, what MN specific paperwork do I need to complete.

Do I need to provide reasons why I no longer wish to have the witness testify?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search