Minnesota  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/02/13, 9:08 pm

I am filling out the I-130 form and I-485 form for changing my legal status in the U.S. However, they ask about my current employment, which I am not allowed to be employed. Should I not disclose this or should I, as they will find it out anyways?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search