Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Minnesota

In need of some real help-I have an illness and a landlord who wants me evicted and is harassing me-is there any provision if I file for a OFP or HRO-to ask the signing judge for safe provision to heal-then move-I have a medical note from my doctor that it is NOT good for me to move or be put thru this stress-as I have whooping cough or adult pertusus-the condo is in a short sale and nothing has been sold or approved for sale-nor has there been a close date set-and the original verbal agreement with the landlord was for a notice once all that cleared of 60-90 days and now he is breaching that and harrassing me to leave while threatening eviction-AND showing up on my door step late at night-slipping notices thru the door-I am talking like 10-11pm??? Also this landlord is known for a nasty temper and abusive behaviors by many......any advise? state of MN HELP;(??

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Hello. Further detail would need to be known about the harassment issue, and the other issues, in order to provide you with appropriate legal advice. A private attorney would be happy to assist you. If you are ill, perhaps a friend can assist or perhaps you can make special arrangements to address the matter by telephone with your attorney.

Tricia Dwyer Esq

Phone: 612-296-9666

Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Minnesota Landlord Tenant Law

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Minnesota

Landlord & Tenants Legal Forms