Minnesota  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/14/13, 11:44 am

In need of some real help-I have an illness and a landlord who wants me evicted and is harassing me-is there any provision if I file for a OFP or HRO-to ask the signing judge for safe provision to heal-then move-I have a medical note from my doctor that it is NOT good for me to move or be put thru this stress-as I have whooping cough or adult pertusus-the condo is in a short sale and nothing has been sold or approved for sale-nor has there been a close date set-and the original verbal agreement with the landlord was for a notice once all that cleared of 60-90 days and now he is breaching that and harrassing me to leave while threatening eviction-AND showing up on my door step late at night-slipping notices thru the door-I am talking like 10-11pm??? Also this landlord is known for a nasty temper and abusive behaviors by many......any advise? state of MN HELP;(??

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search