Minnesota  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/23/13, 9:25 pm

My friend bought a condo in MN. Right after she moved in, she got a notice saying that the condo was doing an assessment for repairs and it would cost several thousand dollars out of pocket. Her purchase agreement has the item for pending assessments marked as "none". The final approval of these charges happened about a year after she moved in and now she owes big time. She is elderly and I fear she was taken advantage of. Should we pursue this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search