Minnesota  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/15/13, 4:06 pm

I am a felon who has had all my civil rights restored in Minnesota--the felonies were also committed in Minnesota. Can I be a pesonal representative for and handle an estate? My parents executed a will in 1976 (that has never been changed) naming me

executor/personal represerntative. My father has passed; my mother is still alive but has dementia. A prepaid burial arrangement is already in place. I caught my felonies in 2003--my civil rights were fully resoted with no restrictions in 2009.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search