Mississippi  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/27/13, 7:09 am

My son has been locked up for 3 months and has a lawyer who was a court appointed lawyer and i talked to him and he has said he was quilty without going to court with him he has been rude and unwilling to talk to me. What can i do he has told me he will ask the judge to be removed from the case, he says my son is crazy and he is tired of him and i can quote that to anyone i want to i am a mother who needs help. All my life i have helped people from the kindness and goodnees of my heart becuse God has blessed me, now i need some help. I would like to write a book on my life, but, that is another story who can i ask for help besides my father. I can ask him to send me some help.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search