Mississippi  |  Education Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/05/13, 6:57 pm

I'm 16. I live in desoto county mississipii. My dad has been out of work for the past 3 months. I'm enrolled in a ged program at a high school. I turn 17 in march. I have a job at a roofing company. Can I drop out to help my dad pay bills so we don't lose our house since its circumstantial. If not. Could and how do I get emancipated so I can achieve this.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search