Mississippi  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/10/09, 3:56 am


My husband wants to adopt my son. His father is not lísted on the birth certificate and has not been in his life. I have full custody of my son who is 4 yrs old.How quick is the process and how do we get started?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search