Mississippi  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/18/13, 12:09 pm

My husbands x will texxt us and say that she is one her way to get children, when in all actuality she is in a bar drinking. and THEN comes to get children. It has happen a few times and wanting to know if leagally there is anything we can do without causing a scene in front of these poor children?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/11/13, 6:22 am by Timothy Matusheski

You could file a motion requesting the court enter an order that the ex cannot drink before or during visitation.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of Timothy J. Matusheski 708 Horton St New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search