Mississippi  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/27/11, 7:27 am

i live in the state of mississippi i am in the middle of a divorce my income is 100% comission so it varies from month to month for the past two years i was on a fixed salary so how would my child support be calculated

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search