Mississippi  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/09/02, 8:57 pm

Collect Money from a Loan

My husband loaned a couple $2000.00 (in the year 2000) in check form. It has been almost three years and they refuse to pay any of it back. Does he still have the legal right to sue for the money, and what documents would he need for court? (all he has is the original check after it was cashed.)

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search