Mississippi  |  Legal Ethics

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/30/13, 4:59 pm

My employer has not been sending my child support payments, garnishment and aflac payments in on time or late or sometimes not at all. To make a long story short. The places the money supposed to be going have sent me letters telling me that may license can be suspended if I don't send in the payments. I sent them some money to keep my license from being suspended. They have taken some of my income tax because of this. Their mismanagement has effected my credit. I received a letter from aflac telling me that they have not received a payment in four months that is when I signed up for it. I told them that the money comes out of my check every week don't know what the problem is. I keep all of my check stub so I can prove that the money is being taken out. I have talked to them on many occasions about the matter. The only them he tells me that he will pay me back. I know that they owe me over 1,000 just from my records. I know it is more once they give me a printout of all of the money that was to be sent in. This has caused my much stress and sleepless nights worrying about this situation. This has been going on for over a year now. I am in the process of looking for another job. I just cant keep going through this with them. I guess my question is what can I do to get this situation resolved.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search