Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Missouri

what legal action can i take toward the school that wont take my daughter being badly bullied serious iv talked i dont no what else to do its really bad for her

Asked on 12/26/11, 11:19 pm

4 Answers from Attorneys

M. Scott Montgomery the montgomery law firm llc
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

A letter from a law firm threatening to sue them may cause them to take the issue more seriously. If that doesn't work, a lawsuit could be filed.

Hope this helps.

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 12/27/11, 12:18 pm
Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may need to call the police after each episode of bullying.

Read more
Answered on 12/30/11, 7:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now