Missouri  |  Criminal Law

Felony Charges

Hi, I really need help right now. I am a college student and I used to work in a bank. Yesterday the bank gave me a anniversary envenlop and then somehow a 1000 was laying beside my envelop. so I made a mistake and I knew I was making a mistake. yea I took taht money and out in the envelop. but then my co-woker saw it..and he asked me what is that..then my supervisor saw it..and I natrually said..NO..NO..then I gave the money back to them..so the bank had to inform the police..and file a police report..I talk with the policeman..and he told me there is a big chance that I will get a felony charge.which I am so so so regretting what I have done.I coporated with the police and he said he will file a report to the state proscrution attenory to see what they will say and he told me they are either going to drop the charge. or they are gonna charge me with felony which is gonna go with my whole life.

It is the finals week and I couldnt sleep and I cry everyday..I've never ever done anything liek this before and I just dont want my whole future get ruined i dont know what got into me that day..but.I am just really really looking for an answer...I want to know how big of the possibility that I will be charged with the felony charge?