Missouri  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/20/13, 9:23 pm

My. husband told me he has a whiskey bottle with my anzity medicine in it and has told everyone at his work that i put it in there and he told me if I try to take him in a divorce because he is having an affair with a co worker he will turn the bottle over to the sheriffs dept. have it taken to a lab and anilized and have me brought up on attempte muder. I am the one who had a complete breakdown and and some kind of spell later that afternoon after he told me what he would do and had to have an ambulance called for me, I think he druged me ! He hasnt done anything with the wiskey bottle is keeping it locked up by a friend of his so he will have it if I try to get anything out of the marriage in a divorce other than what i had when we married and a couple pieces of furinture i purchased while married to make his accusations with and try to have me arrested and sent to prison for attempted murder but he still leaves other wiskey bottles with wiskey in it in the kitchen cabinet and my meds are in the cabinet as well. I think he put some of my meds in it him self.this happened like 3 weeks ago and he still hasnt reported anything about it and i dont have any idea how many people have handled the bottle but the guy who is helping my husband by hiding the bottle in his home is on probabtion from being in prison on drug charges and shouldnt even have liquior in the house. What should i do and can he just after a month or 2 or 3 come forward and make those kind of accusations with no proof ??

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search