Missouri  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/11/07, 12:09 pm

incoreect statements

charges were filed of forceable rape and domestic assult on a spouse, the person knows statements made are incorrect after recieveing counseling they mixed them up with a previous event , what should they do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search