Missouri  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/01/12, 1:41 pm

I have a warrant for a felony (forgery) in another county.

Can I turn myself in to the sheriff in my county, or do I have to drive to the county where the case is?

Also. Do I have to pay the full amount of the bond, or can I pay 10%. How do I know if I need to pay the full amount, 10% cash, or get a bondsman?


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search