Missouri  |  Entertainment Law

Forms Entertainment business

I have been introducing people in the industy entertainment for years, and I have seen them make money off of my introductions. Now most recently I did this and these people will probably make millions or thousands off of my kindness(stupidity).

Example say I introduced a film director who is looking for some work to a agent who has work or a famous artist or there company they make money , I get nothing but a promise or nothing.

I need advice for what kind of company is this , what legal forms do I need, do I get the fee from the person seeking the job or the person I introduce them too.

Also say I introduce a music producer who is working with a famous sports figure and they are looking for more famous people to produce or to help this sports or celeb. with there career, they meet , make a cd and I don't even get a ticket to the show.