Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/07/03, 12:05 am

changing name of child

How do I change the last name of my son to the last name of his biological father? We were not married at the time of his birth, and so my name is his legal last name on the birth certificate.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search