Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

I'V been Charge with Citation of Contempt (Failiure to pay child support) going on several years now she refused to do the DNA test even with a Court order.It looks like it's going my way but the state was removed from this particular case and I still have to go in Dec I'M not being told any thing so what now

Anthony Smith LawSmith

If you've been served with a Contempt Citation, you need to consult directly with a family law attorney. The specific facts of each case determine the options. As you could go to jail, you need more than just general explanations. Many family law attorneys offer a free or low cost initial consultation. Find one, and provide them with more facts than you could here.

Good luck

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Yes, you need to hire an attorney. If the case is pending within one of the jurisdictions where I practice regularly, I might be able to help you for a reasonable fee. I have been handling such cases for the last thirty-five years. You may contact me directly for a free telephone consultation.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri