Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/06/13, 5:01 am

I'V been Charge with Citation of Contempt (Failiure to pay child support) going on several years now she refused to do the DNA test even with a Court order.It looks like it's going my way but the state was removed from this particular case and I still have to go in Dec I'M not being told any thing so what now

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search