Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/09/07, 2:22 pm

Missouri Divorce Reopen

My ex is not abiding by the divorce decree. While we have joint custody she is telling everyone she has sole custody even to the point of fillout legal documents to that effect (the childre stay with her to finish school) we have not settled the $$ yet so there is not date of satisfaction on file. Decree was entered in September 2005 and I wasn't present since I didn't recive notice of where and when. Is there enough here to reopen the proceeding and rework the settlement? Also even though her name is not on the credit cards is she still responsible for 1/2 the bills?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search