Missouri  |  Health Care Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/19/06, 10:58 am

Payments to Hospital

I received a bill from the hospital for payment of services provided to me. It was 2400 dollars. I sent them a check for 20.00 because that is all I can afford. I received a call form them stating that was not enought. I have to have my bill payed off in 6 months. That would be 400 dollars a month that I don't have. As long as I am making payments of some sort each month can they turn me over to a collections agency?

Thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search