Missouri  |  Insurance Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/02/13, 5:38 pm

If I put my name on my mothers car title and she has an accident can I be sued for damages?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search