Missouri  |  Investment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/02/06, 5:10 pm

Portfolio Management

I currently actively manage the stock portfolios of two family trusts. I have been approached by individuals outside my family interested in having me manage their invesment portfolios. I would manage them for them for a fee based on asset growth like a hedge fund does. I have a bachelor's degree in finance, and previous experience in the securities industry. I currently work outside the securities industry in sales. My question is; what certificates, or licensures would legally be required for me to trade and manage money for other people for a fee.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search