Legal Question in Personal Injury in Missouri

If you are in an accident where someone rear ends you, and they are at fault, but neither party has insurance, and the party at fault is not willing to would you proceed?

Asked on 2/23/11, 10:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ryan Bradley The Bradley Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You would need to file a civil lawsuit against that person.

Read more
Answered on 2/23/11, 2:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now