Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Missouri

Can i use rent to own to purchase a home in missouri

Asked on 11/11/12, 12:59 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can if the seller agrees.

Read more
Answered on 11/11/12, 2:25 pm
M. Scott Montgomery the montgomery law firm llc
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

In Missouri, the document used for that type of arrangement is called a contract for deed.

Read more
Answered on 11/12/12, 8:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now