Missouri  |  Wills and Trusts

Can a Trust Company provide my bank account to other people.

My husbands aunt died and he and his siblings were in her will. The Trust company told us the amount he would recieve and we recieved the check. 3 days after getting the check we were informed by another relative that the Trust company made a mistake on the amount. I called the company and they told me that they put a stop on the check. After calling his other siblings and informing them,I called the Trust company again. (it was only a $33,000 mistake) They put the real amout in our checking account that day. The other day, I recieved a statement from the company on the distributions of money and in the statement was our account number and his brothers. Of course they put in their error too. But was it necessary to put our account numbers in? Most of the people are family members but I dont know any of them and if they throw it away, anyone has access to it.. What do I do?