Legal Question in Workers Comp in Missouri

I fell on ice on my employer's property after I had clocked out but while I was on my way to my car. Does he have any responsibility for medical expenses accrued from surgery?

Anthony Smith LawSmith

In many cases, foreseeable injuires suffered on the employer's property are covered under Workman's compensation. However, there is a short amount of time in which to report the injury. As you indicated that you slipped on ice in the parking lot, it appers that you sufferend your injury some time ago. You should consult directly with a WC attorney in your area. Allow them to evaluate the specific facts of your case, to see if you might yet make a WC claim. Many Missouri attornies provide a free or low cost initial consultation. Do not delay in getting an nswer specific to the facts of your case.

Good luck

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Missouri

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms