Missouri  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/11/11, 3:55 pm

I fell on ice on my employer's property after I had clocked out but while I was on my way to my car. Does he have any responsibility for medical expenses accrued from surgery?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search