Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Nevada


How do I add my daughter's name to my deed. There is a mortgage. However, if I should die, I want my daughter's name on the deed as owner of property. Thank you.

Asked on 2/24/07, 2:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeffrey Cogan Law Offices of Jeffrey A. Cogan, Chartered
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: deed

Prepare a grant bargain and sale deed with joint tenancy and right of survivorship language. You may also do a living trust.

Read more
Answered on 2/27/07, 1:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Nevada

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now