Nevada  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/06/07, 5:17 pm

Inheritance/Community Property

I live in Nevada which is a community property state. I will soon receive an inheritance from my fathers estate in the amount of $200K. If I were to get divorced, would my ex-wife be entitled to any of this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search